“The creative adult is the child who survived.”
Ursula Le Guin
Introducing the new format, skinny Creative Spark e-news…I’m sorry it’s been such a long time since my last e-news.
I’ve been busy, which is great, however, it feels a bit hectic. I’ve heard a lot of friends who work in the creative sector saying the same.
I have been wanting to restart my e-news for the past few weeks as I love sharing all the tips and idea that whizz around in my head constantly. So, I decided to keep things simple.
I hope you like the new format e-news which explores…
5 things you can do if, like me, you’ve got a lot on
1 thing you can do right now…
Ask yourself: What would simple look like?
3 practical Creative Sparks you might like…
- Make Time designed as a companion to thebook, the Official Make Time App is also a refreshing alternative to so-called productivity apps that encourage busy work instead of actual work. Download it on App Store and Google Play.
- Journaling I 🧡 this method by Lynda Monk. I only use it when I’m stuck, but I pretty much always find it’s a great way to get unstuck. If you’ve got a lot on give it a go now!
- Read my past blogs: Focus and Prioritising Creative Goals if you are after practical tips and inspiration have a read of this and some of my past blogs.
1 Hour working with me…
Think of me as your affordable, ‘pay as you go’ Project Manager, Fund-raiser and solver of creative business problems.
If you’re stuck, book a 1 hour Problem Solver session with me. You’ll leave the session with a plan, simple tools to make it work and clear next steps.
In a 1 hour session we can:
- Set up digital systems to make life easier
- Identify funding and your plan to apply
- Deal with overwhelm and get things in the right order
- Clarify your goals and that you are heading in the right direction
- Explore how to increase your income
If you’ve got things you want to sort asap, I have space before Christmas on 14th and 15th Dec or you might prefer to work towards a date in the new year.
My full rate is £80. I also offer a reduced rate of £60 for people on low incomes. Sessions are either on zoom or in person (at my office in Malvern).
Find out more on the Creative Spark website.
I hope you find something practical and helpful which works for you amongst the tips above. Drop me an email and let me know how you get on.
GOOD LUCK, TAKE CARE AND STAY SANE.
If any of my blog has made you smile, think or make a change please feel free to share.
Follow me or Sign Up here: https://linktr.ee/mandagraham.creativespark
Read my other blog posts here: https://www.creativesparkprojects.co.uk/blog/